TITLE

Health Care Executive MBA Program

PUB. DATE
November 1995
SOURCE
Nursing Economic$;Nov95, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p366
SOURCE TYPE
Academic Journal
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The first Health Care Executive MBA program to be offered by a major educational institution in the United States will be launched in January 1996 by the University of California, Irvine's Graduate School of Management, Berkeley. The program will accommodate executives' schedules by offering classes once a month over an extended weekend.
ACCESSION #
12271431

 

Related Articles

  • THE CONNECTION BETWEEN COACHING AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE. Esteban, Juan Antonio; Poelmans, Steven // Leadership: Magazine for Managers;dic2008, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p20 

    The article focuses on the belief of Spain Business Schools on the importance of coaching in order to improve emotional intelligence. It notes that coaching and emotional intelligence are factors related to an organization. Information on the skills of executives through coaching process is...

  • About Melbourne Business School.  // BRW;12/14/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p65 

    The article reports that the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree of Melbourne Business School was ranked first by "The Financial Times" in Australia. The Australian government owns 55 percent of the school while the remaining 45 percent is owned by the University of Melbourne. The...

  • Business Education in Russia. Shabanova, M. A. // Russian Education & Society;Apr2010, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p36 

    The article discusses the growing interests of Russian students in having a master's degree in business administration. The business schools in Russia need to create programs that will best suit the needs of these students. There is an increasing demand for top level managers which marked the...

  • Do Oregon's b-schools suffer from RANK ENVY. Williams, Christina // Oregon Business Magazine;Sep2004, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p22 

    Reports that Oregon's business schools lack the volume of management-track graduates who work at a big company, then move on to startup, and finally graduate to leadership positions. Oregonians are leaving Oregon for business schools in other states; Business schools do not rank high on key...

  • School daze. Li, Qianyi // Fortune International (Europe);10/13/2003, Vol. 148 Issue 8, p20 

    Discusses how graduates of business schools are received by corporations in different parts of the world. Consideration of a survey by Fortune China of the impressions of 3,500 managers.

  • EMBA programs feel the pinch. Remiasz, Tara // Crain's Chicago Business;4/27/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p21 

    The article focuses on the state of executive master of business administration (eMBA) programs in the U.S. in the time of recession. According to Graduate Management Admission Council, applications for eMBAs, degrees geared to seasoned professionals who work full time, declined 3.6% in 2008....

  • Invertir en uno mismo: el ROI de un MBA. FITZGERALD, KATHLEEN; CERVERA, PEDRO // Capital Humano;Jun2010, Vol. 23 Issue 244, p56 

    No abstract available.

  • Student savings.  // China Economic Review (13506390);Jul2011 Supplement, p16 

    The article offers tips for students who are getting a business education degree abroad. It states that studying overseas can be expensive, however one can reportedly survive by being proactive, planning ahead and knowing where to look for financial aid. It also discusses funding options for...

  • Continuing Your Education -- Is It Worth the Investment? Blackman, Stacy // Seattle Business;Aug2014, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p33 

    The article discusses the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree which involve taking a Graduate Management Admission Test and submitting a full application with references and essays. Topics discussed include the different MBA programs such as the Full-Time MBA which takes 2 full...

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of NEW JERSEY STATE LIBRARY

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics