London's latest link
- Wi-Fi and boarding changes on the way. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/1/2011, Issue 2953, p9
The article reports on the enhancement of service by Eurostar for business travellers, which will enable traveler with Business Premier ticket to be guaranteed with boarding by May 2011, new Business Premier menu starting April 14, 2011, and Wi-Fi access on trains by 2012.
- EASIER EUROSTAR. // Supply Management;4/26/2007 Supplement, Vol. 12, p7
The article explains that the Eurostar pan-European railroad service will join the global distribution systems and railroad reservation systems of travel management companies and British corporations. The transition will enable business travelers and purchasing agents to compare Eurostar...
- Train ski sales opened. // Travel Daily;8/7/2013, p9
The article reports on the opening of bookings for Eurostar train services from London, England to several towns in the Swiss Alps in Switzerland.
- Eurostar season grows. // Travel Daily;3/26/2012, p5
The article reports that Eurostar has extended its booking for the summer season between Great Britain and mainland Europe from July 15 to August 15, 2012.
- INTO EUROPE. // Buying Business Travel;Mar/Apr2014, Issue 67, p82
The article reports on the introduction of a pan-European reservations system linked to global distribution systems along with the improvement made to Eurostar, a high-speed railway service connecting London, England with Paris, France & Brusselsm Belgium.
- Eurostar extension. // Travel Daily;2/24/2015, p2
This article reports that Eurostar, the passenger railway service linking Great Britain, France and Belgium, has extended its standard six-month booking horizon until November 16, 2015 so as to provide travel agents booking earlybird airfares with peace-of-mind.
- Sovereign greets rail sales aid. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/2/2002, Issue 2529, p2
Reports on the launching of a system to help travel agents book Eurostar through Sovereign.
- EUROSTAR SEES RISE IN CORPORATE TRAVELLERS. // Buying Business Travel;Sep/Oct2013, Issue 64, p12
The article focuses on increase in business travel bookings in the Express train Eurostar in the first half of 2013 with rise in sales revenue and number of corporate passengers.
- Get there early with Eurostar. // Travel Weekly (UK);7/27/2007, p13
The article reports on the new Eurostar train schedules being introduced where services move from Waterloo station to Saint Pancras allowing business travelers to reach the centers of Paris, France and Brussels, Belgium. A transitional timetable will run for the weeks between November 14 to...