Kerry condemns murder of Palestinian teen
- Kerry, Netanyahu discuss investigation of Palestinian teen's death. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/ 3/2014, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for an update on the investigation into the kidnapping and murder of a Palestinian teen.
- Body Count. Dreyfuss, Robert // American Prospect;6/4/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on the accusations against former U.S. Democratic Senator Bob Kerrey, of the murder of civilians during his military service in Vietnam in the 1960s. Number of Vietnamese civilians suspected to have been ordered slaughtered by Kerrey; Support given by Democratic Senators John Kerry of...
- Kerry lays wreath at Paris kosher market. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;1/16/2015, p1
(JTA) -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry laid a wreath at a kosher supermarket near Paris where four people were killed on Jan. 9.
- JTA's Ron Kampeas discusses murders of Israeli teens. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/ 3/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- Kerry Accused U.S. of War Crimes. Freddoso, David // Human Events;2/16/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p1
Deals with the allegation made by U.S. Senator John Kerry in 1971 that the U.S. was capable of committing mass murder in Vietnam. Highlights of his testimony; Comment from Representative Sam Johnson about Kerry's testimony; Other allegations made by Kerry.
- Discovery of Palestinian teen's body spurs rioting in E. Jerusalem. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/ 2/2014, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- The body of a Palestinian teenager was found in the Jerusalem forest hours after he was reported kidnapped from an eastern Jerusalem neighborhood.
- From the Archive: A triple kidnapping, in 1938 Palestine. Treiman, Daniel // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/13/2014, p1
The recent kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teens was a national trauma for Israelis that set off the current conflagration.
- A note in favor of regulations. Kuttner, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10B
Looks at the views of Massachusetts Senator John Kerry on protection of public programs and the need for fiscal discipline in the United States. Background information on Kerry; Information on Kerry's views; Comments from Kerry.
- Rising star. Fenyvesi, C. // U.S. News & World Report;8/5/91, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p15
Outlines recent moves by John Kerry (D.-Mass.) on Capitol Hill, where fellow democrats believe the Senate backbencher is running for their party's 1992 vice-presidential nomination. Current investigations into the Bank of Credit and Commerce International; Gulf war vote.